Guiding You Through Divorce and Other Family Concerns
Your family is the most important part of your life. When the fundamental rights of your family are threatened, you need the assistance of a lawyer to help you protect your family's best interests. Anthony J. Drummond can help you work within the legal system to keep your family intact.
When you contact Anthony J. Drummond, Attorney at Law, his first goal is to help you understand which of your fears regarding your family are rational and which you can set aside. He will help you understand the legal obstacles you face and the steps you need to take to overcome them. Mr. Drummond is an experienced Texas family law lawyer you can trust to tell you the truth about your legal matter.
Anthony J. Drummond, Attorney at Law, offers representation to family law clients throughout Bryan and College Station, Texas, and the Brazos Valley. Call 979-314-1127 (toll free 888-744-3310) or contact the family law firm online to schedule an appointment.
A Texas Family Law Firm Working to Protect Your Family's Interests
For Anthony J. Drummond, the well-being of your family is a top priority.
- Anthony J. Drummond will get to know your issues and stay involved in your divorce case to the finish. He understands the emotional as well as legal aspects of what you are going through.
- As your child support and child custody lawyer, he will assist you in creating a parenting plan that supports a healthy environment for your children.
- In Child Protective Services (CPS) proceedings, Anthony J. Drummond can help you understand what you need to do to put your family back together and move forward with your lives. He will help you identify the best interests of your child and provide him or her the best possible life.
- As your adoption lawyer, Anthony J. Drummond can help ensure your adoption proceeding moves as quickly and smoothly as possible. He knows what to expect from the social worker who is investigating your case and the court hearing the case.
- Anthony J. Drummond can assist you in creating a guardianship or devising another solution to help you protect a loved one with Alzheimer's disease or another form of dementia, or to take care of a mentally or otherwise disabled person.
Work with an attorney who can offer your family the protection it needs. Contact Anthony J. Drummond online or call 979-314-1127 (toll free 888-744-3310) to schedule your initial consultation.